Cyanotype WorkshopStop slideshow: mouse over picture. Full screen mode: click F11.
Cyanotype recipe at the bottom of the page
- A sheet is sensitized in a cyanotype solution
For 200ml of solution:
- 24gr ammonium iron citrate + 100ml water
- 12gr potassium ferricyanide + 100ml water
- Mix both immediately before use
- Let dry in the dark.
- Exposure time 20 mn in full sun.
- Rince in distribution water: 10 mn..
- Soak in water + 10% hydrogen peroxide..
- Rince until water remains clear.
- Dry, preferably in open air.